Love kids and want to make a difference?
Marshall Pediatric Therapy is growing and we have a PT position open NOW!
We are searching for an EXPERIENCED Physical Therapist to work in a private outpatient clinic serving children. Is this you?
If you are experienced in working with the pediatric population and have strong interpersonal skills then you are a great applicant for Marshall Pediatric Therapy. We are seeking a PT who has excellent clinical skills and the desire to learn in a team approach. What are your areas of interest? Tell us about them and let’s see if you are a great fit.
Why Marshall Pediatric Therapy?This is the perfect time to join the growing pediatric outpatient team! FULL-TIME salary or PART TIME positions are available. For our full-time positions we offer:
- Competitive pay plus bonus incentives
- Employer contribution to health benefits (health, vision, dental)
- Retirement match
- Optional benefits such as short term and long term disability
- Helpful administrative support staff
- An amazing team of therapists
- Happy work environment
Marshall Pediatric Therapy serves many adorable children weekly in the Lexington area and is seeking someone who shares the same passion for working with children. We have a full-time administrative staff to manage physician orders, insurance verifications, prior authorizations and other support you need while you focus on meeting the needs of your clients. We offer a collaborative approach among team members serving each child.
- Support the Marshall Pediatric Therapy mission: “Helping Families Build Skills for Life”
- Perform chart reviews and evaluations
- Provide physical therapy treatment to children with a variety of diagnoses
- Communicate effectively to parents
- Collaborate with team members and other professionals regarding the medical care of children
- Complete timely documentation in EMR system
- Maintain organization of workspace, schedule and all aspects of the job
- Graduate from an accredited APTA program for Physical Therapy
- Hold a current license as a Physical Therapist issued by the state of Kentucky
- Must have and maintain current CPR certification
- Lifting, pushing and/or pulling objects 50 pounds and above.
- Repetitive motion such as typing documentation
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
Benefits for Full-Time Employees:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision
- CEU Reimbursement
- Simple IRA, retirement matching program
- Employer paid Life Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $62,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- pediatric: 1 year (Required)
- One location
© 2018 Marshall Pediatric Therapy • Site Design by Block & Gray
For any questions, please call 859-224-2273